Monday, September 10, 2012

Things That Go Bump in the Night

Well, it's been a hot minute since I've had any creative news to spew onto the masses but I just got wind that my final submission to be selected for production over at Dottinghill.com went into print a week or so ago. I had assumed they would wait until this moment (Fall/Halloween season) to release it. They look great in the pictures (I'm ordering a few sets for myself as I write this). If you're not familiar with Dottinghill.com it's a site that sells designer temporary water-based tattoos, or "skin-accessories" as they dub them. They are open to art submissions from anyone that wants to join the horde of an already growing number of designs. I suggest you check them out if you haven't already. Also, be sure to look at my two previous designs up for sale on the site.





In more exciting news, I got a piece selected to be in an upcoming exhibit at Black Orchid Tattoo. The exhibit is entitled "Things That Go Bump in the Night" and will feature all Halloween inspired artwork. I'm sure I'll fit right in. The show will run from October 1st until November 30th so there is plenty of time to stop by get yourself inked and gaze at spooky art. The reception dates for the show are October 7th and November 5th which are both the first Fridays of each month. I hope to see some familiar faces out there on those dates.


No comments:

Post a Comment