Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WillRock

Ladies and gents are you ready to sweat off five pounds and dance until you can't feel your toes? Good, then lemme introduce you to my good friend and EDM DJ/Producer, WillRock! If you frequent local wall thumping joints like SEED Eco Lounge, Hangfire, 51 Degrees, or freshly-minted Taco Abajo then you may already be familiar with his skills on the 1s and 2s. A handful of months ago Will asked me to assist him with coming up with ideas for a simple, yet instantly recognizable, branding for his stage name. After going through a few ideas, I ended with the jagged and spaced-out logo you see below.


While I'm not sure exactly where this will end up, I can assume you'll see it on his gig flyers around town (or out of town, whenever he takes that next step!) WillRock is hard at work in the labs creating his own original productions (which I personally can't wait to hear). He has also been releasing a handful of mixtapes called 'The Sound' which you can find on his mixcloud page. Make sure to check him out every Friday night at Taco Abajo for his "Stoopid FR#SH Fridays". 




No comments:

Post a Comment